Friday, July 3, 2009

Pocketful of Sunshine

Mirror Mirror on the wall…
WHO IS THE SWEETEST IN D WORLD…????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Deng Deng Deng Deng…
.
.
.
.
.
.

the answer is YOU.. darl darl… sometime u really dono how sweet you are… let me tell u.. your sweetness more den honey, yummy den maple syrup and also sweet den caramel… so.. tats y I called u SUGAR!!!!!!



We went for a Roch Show held in The Bed on June of 8th…

The party was awesome… I met many classmate at there… and confirm I go there with my sweetheart!!





Awesome lecturer in my college—Mr. Ho and my brilliant senior-- Jessica



My crazy classmate Rajpal (front) and Jashvir (back)…




Here is some picture took by Calvin Sung ^^
“the serious side”

“the funny side”


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Random


I love NUTELLO!!! I can finish this one bottle within one week... yummyumm….
And now I have to save money to buy it again…
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX


I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
Take me away, A secret place.
A sweet escape, Take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away, A higher place.


No comments:

Post a Comment